Monday, October 13, 2008

Its about time!

As many of you know, I have not had a blog previously because it interferred with traditional corporate culture; however, after a few board meetings, we have determined that it will actually be better to write about myself, than let others do it for me.  It will also facilitiate several of Google's top 10 philosophies such as:

"1. Focus on the user and all else will follow."
 - Your opinions are important to me.  I may not always respond, and I may not always approve your comment, but I will publish those which make a meaningful difference.


"4. Democracy on the web works."
 -  I welcome your input and feedback.

"5. You don't need to be at your desk to need an answer."
- I publish this blog from all over the world

"7. There's always more information out there."
- And I intent to publish a tiny piece of it

"8. The need for information crosses all borders."
- Not only do people at Google want to know what I am saying, but so does the rest of world.

"9. You can be serious without a suit."
- This may be the most important element.  You will find that I don't wear a suit on this blog, and in fact, I may even be writing it in my pajamas--you never know!

"10. Great just isn't good enough."
- I want to do more, and make the world better.  Let us think aloud collectively, and we can create great together.

No comments: